Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Friday, December 16, 2005

What is Courage ??

I remember a story where a Philosophy Professor had asked to describe courage in a Question paper. Most of the students gave their perspectives, explanations and justifications while one student left this question blank and wrote the answer as " This is courage "... No guesses for the only A-Grade in the course....

Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you are scared.. Eddie Rickenbacker

So when you are scared, be happy since your courage levels are bound to increase.. I am also living in the US everyday with this same hope..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home