Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Anyone game for WAR ??

I have read in history that Switzerland never participated in any of the World Wars and was a neutral country. That's brings me to an interesting question. Do the Swiss maintain an army at all ? How difficult is it to attack them ? Why does'nt anyone think about it.

Yes, I have definitely heard about the Swiss Army Knife, but not much about the Swiss Army !!!

Just think about it. We could possibly lay our hands on the safe Swiss banks, beautiful Hill stations, and Swiss Chocolates too.. Not bad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home