Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

First blog of 2007

Really have to apologise for the long gap. There have been a lot of changes, events and things happening and hence deserve a lot of blogging henceforth. I will hope to continue my train of thoughts in my journey of life..

Back to Blogging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home