Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Interpreting the pace of people's actions..

If you really like or relish doing someting, atleast in my case, I tend to do it slow.On the contrary, you don't like something or something is thrust down your throat( for eg: a bitter medicine), you tend to do it faster since you dont want the bad taste or experience to linger for a long time.

Translating this observation to the workplace, I want to second-guess those who love their work and those who do it for money. If someone just does things super-fast and walks out of the office on the dot after office hours, chances are( in my humble opinion) the person just does'nt like what he/she's doing. I may be wrong on this but someone can validate this at their work-place and comment on my views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home