Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Do u wanna become a VP ?

The dictionary defines Vice as " Wicked, Immoral, evil conducts or habits and corrupt".. Well, in that case, what do we make of the designation called Vice-President in companies. Why dont people in this position think along these lines ?

I never would like to become the VP of any company for the above mentioned reason. I don't mind becoming a WP which stands for Wise President.. I guess that sounds exactly same and means a lot better than the former..

Enjoy the difference.... !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home