Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

This is an example of LUCK...

When something happens unexpectedly, we term ourselves as being lucky. Say for example, we win a Lottery.Its as they put it " Being in the right place AND at the right time ". Here is an example of LUCK. You see in this photo :Director Vasanth on the left, my dream girl Sneha in the middle and my friend Ram Murali on the right. This was taken on the shooting floor of ABCD, a tamil film released in 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home