Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Motivations for HardWork

Amongst various triggers or motivations for working hard in life, one can attribute vision, energy, enthusiasm, prestige, power, money, fame etc.

Can one also attribute laziness ? Although it might sound a trifle contrarian to the notion of hard-work, yours truly can lay claim to the fact that laziness is the strongest motivation and bedrock for all his hard-work.

As per my earlier blog-posts, if one does not like doing something, I somehow feel that inherently, the person should do that action fast without enjoying the actual joy of doing it !!

Similarly, if the broad contours of doing business is kind of contrarian to your basic value-system, you would like to get out of it as soon as possible. That's precisely what has prompted me to look-out for lucrative assignments so that I can escape out of this Chakravyuh as soon as possible.

Given a choice, I would like to laze around ( Most people would agree to this fact but then, do not want to think how to make this possible and condemn this thought as wishful thinking !!) In order for me do this, what is the prime impediment ? Its "money". If you have that in adequate measure, not a single dog can question you about your actions/inactions.

Hence if you passionately go after money early on in life, it gives you a lot more options later-on to laze and enjoy life at a slightly more manageable,relaxed pace which is a luxury for most people in this world. Its all about priorities..

Elementary, my dear reader !!! Just do it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home