Name:
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, United States

I have an ambitious dream of winning the RAT race by 30 years of age( By that I mean earning money for the sake of survival..) I would like to create a difference in this world in as many ways as IMPOSSIBLE.. I am a Maverick who constantly seeks different and possibly better ways of doing things. My Mission Statement in life is as follows: Develop and use your Brains, Work Hard, Make Lots of money and use it to serve Society.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Connections...

What connects Mata AmritaNanda Mayi with Munnabhai MBBS..

Both advocate hugging therapy to cure the world that is torn with strife and suspicion.

A radically different approach laced with love and affection to conquer hearts. A pretty powerful and cheap weapon that should definitely prove more effective than the Patriots and Tomahawks..

Mr George Bush.. Are you listening ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home